Today, social-media widgets are a must-have for every well-known organization, website or blog. Facebook's Like button lets a user share your content with their friends on Facebook. When the user clicks the Like button on your site, a story appears in the user's friends' News Feed with a link back to your website.
To have a Like Button on your WordPress powered website, go through following steps.
1. Login to WordPress backend
2. Go to Plugins -> Add New
3. Search for ‘Add Twitter, Facebook Like, Google plus one Social share’ plugin
4. From the search results, find plugin with exact name and click on ‘Install Now’ link to install it. Press ‘Yes’ on confirmation box displayed when you click that link.
5. Click on ‘Activate Plugin’ link once installation is complete
6. Once you activate the plugin, it will by default add all popular social share buttons below each page’s title as in following manner,
Check your WordPress site frontend and if you don’t need any changes in the way those buttons are placed, you can stop here. If you want to change it, visit Settings -> AF Social Share link
7. Most of the options are self explanatory. Following setting looks best with provided template.
When you are done with the settings press ‘Save Changes’ button you can find at bottom of page.
8. Final result will be something like below depending on button you choose in settings.
Read more about: Marketing