Before you start anything in life it is very important to remember that everything begins with your intention. So the first question you should learn to ask yourself is, "What is my intention?"
Keep in mind that intention without action is a delusion so make sure every intention you set is followed through with focussed, educated action.
Intention allows you to do two core things; focus your energy on that which you desire most and influence the nature of your experience. I prefer to use the word desire over expectation as I have found that expectation is a fear based concept where a desire for something is expansive by nature and much closer to the vibration of love.
I know this sounds a bit left field however this is what has allowed me generate significant success in my life and the lives of others. So just try it on for a while. If it doesn't fit for you then you can always go back to how you have done things in the past.
When you expect something to happen in life your energy tends to contract. So the rule of thumb is when you are thinking about the outcome you desire make sure that it feels light and energetically expansive.
The process of creating intention cards has been used for anything from smoking cessation to weight loss to financial abundance. The techniques simplicity should not be mistaken for weakness.
The process is so effective because it raises whatever is written on the card to become your highest value for the day. Values are stored in a hierarchy within in our unconscious mind. Whatever is highest on your hierarchy of values, you tend to manifest effortlessly.
Whatever results you have showing up in your life at the moment are a direct result of the questions you ask yourself, the stories you tell and the values you hold deep inside.
If you have ever wondered why you do not have a Ferrari in the driveway and your next door neighbour does it is because they most likely value is investing money and wealth creation more than you do.
Whereas your highest value may be friendship so you easily seem to make friends and keep long term friends while your neighbour with the Ferrari has may not have any due to the fact that friends are not high on their values system.
The intention card simply shifts the information contained on it to the highest value for today. This means you will find it easy to manifest and find new strategies for increasing the results in this area.
The action question will keep you focused and allow your unconscious to come up with solutions all day long.
It doesn't matter if you read it 5 times or 500 times a day. Any time you think of it, pull it out, stop what you’re doing and read it. It will transform your life.
With cigarette smokers for example you can put on one side "fresh air "and on the other side "how many ways can I continue to breathe fresh air today? " With health and fitness place "healthy eating" on the front and "how can I continue to enjoy even more healthy food today?" on the back.
It is a simple technique that gets amazing results.
How To Create An Intention Card:
- Find a piece of thick card or paper and write a brief phrase to summarise your intention on one side i.e. "Opening new relationships!" (you can draw a smiley face on it if you like)
- On the back of the card write your action question i.e. "How many ways can I continue to open even more new relationships today?"
- Fold the card in half with the intention on the inside and question on the outside then place it in your pocket.
- Anytime you think about the card, touch it or get changed take it out of your pocket and take a few deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- Then read both sides of the card out loud.
- Close your eyes and imagine what the card means to you and feel the feelings of being, doing or having what is written on the card. Pay attention to the answers you receive throughout the day from the driving question.
- Keep this in your pocket for up to 30 days.
Phrases for Your Action Questions:
- 1. How many ways
- 2. Continue to
- 3. Even more
- 4. Of this xyz
- 5. With greater xyz
Read more about: Mindset