Welcome to episode number six where I'll share with you how to attract clients with online events. It's been about eight months since coronavirus hit which has definitely changed businesses all over the world.
From a marketing point of view, I can honestly say that the best way to attract new clients in this era is through online events. It's not only the most effective but the most lucrative if you get it right.
In this podcast episode, I'll go over the four main reasons why live presentations will help rapidly grow your brand and your business such as your life coaching business.
TIME - Have Your Audience's Full Attention (1:24 - 3:24)
- Why it's the hardest thing to get from people these days.
- If you don't have someone's attention, then you've got nothing at all.
- Live presentations are a great way to get people's attention. But even better than that is getting a group of people in a live Zoom room.
- Why people are more likely to show up on a live Zoom meeting than a recorded webinar.
- Why you shouldn't do recorded webinars.
TRUST - Gain Trust Faster (3:25 - 7:19)
- The goal of marketing is to build relationships with people until they buy. And people buy from other people they know they can trust.
- Why live Zoom events are the fastest way to gain trust right now.
- The two types of trust: Personal Trust and Professional Trust.
- 1. Personal trust – as in I like you as a person because you’re a good bloke, a good guy/gal so you’re trustworthy.
- 2. Professional trust – I may like you as a person, but I may not trust you as my relationship coach because I'm not sure of your experience.
- Why professional trust is even more important than personal trust.
- When you do a live speaking event, your audience can pick up subtle nuances, the way you behave, etc. which helps build professional trust faster.
- When it comes to learning how to sell your coaching service, a product or any other kind of service-based business, people will trust you as a professional by seeing you on video or on stage live than you can possibly do like creating a landing page or sending out an email or an SMS or anything like that.
- Why educating people will build that professional trust.
Technology (7:20 - 8:43)
- The rise of Zoom - never before in the history of the world has there been such a rise in video communication.
- Why it's such a greater connection for people than a phone call.
- Now is the best time to jump on this Zoom wave!
It’s Hard To Do (8:44 - 10:20)
- While this may not look like a reason to do live presentations, it actually is. The same reason that a lot of people don’t want to do it is the same reason that you should do it.
- It's easy to create a Clickfunnel landing page or to send out an email. But guess what? Your competition can do the exact same thing.
- Even worse, they can just copy and paste that email that you ran or all the text in your landing page.
- You as a presenter are unique. No one can copy you. That is your unique selling point (USP) and that will help you and your business cut through the noise and attract more clients.
It’s Fun (10:21 - 11:14)
- Doing live presentations is fun, exciting, it’s challenging, it builds character, and it will allow you to grow as a person.
- If you like personal development or personal growth then public speaking or running live online events is going to be an awesome side benefit.
A High-Level Overview Of Your Next Online Event (10:21 - 15:30)
- How to come up with the topic for your next online event.
- What NOT to do.
- How much information you need to share.
- How long your live online event should be.
If you'd like to see how each component works more in detail and see an example of it working too, please come to our 1-day online event called "How To Attract Clients With Online Events". There is no charge, it's my free gift to you as one of my subscribers. Click here to register.
Marketing Mistake Of The Month (19:06 - 21:05)
This month’s marketing mistake is if you don't track, you don't improve!
Mindset Quote Of The Month (21:06 - 23:11)
Live your life in day tight compartments – Dale Carnegie
We hope you’ve enjoyed this podcast, “How To Attract Clients With Online Events”. If you did, please subscribe to Marketing Made Easy with Cham Tang and leave us a rating on your favourite podcast platform.
Read more about: Podcast