Want To Harness The Power Of Artificial Intelligence & ChatGPT?
Watch The Masterclasss Now
The AI revolution has truly begun...
Just like the industrial revolution and the internet revolution, this will change our lives forever whether we are ready or not.
- Nov 30, 2022 - ChatGPT was released and has already begun to change how we work and live
- Jan 24, 2023 - Microsoft announces they will invest a further $14 billion into OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT
- Jan 25, 2023 - A ChatGPT bot passes a University Law Exam in the USA
There are thousands more stories and ways this has already begun to change our lives.
Whether you have heard about these things or not…
Whether you understand them or not…
Whether they scare you or excite you…
You need to understand the possibilities and pitfalls of this technology and how it can transform:
- Your success & productivity in life including how you use the internet
- Your business including how you attract clients
- Your career including how your role might improve or even be replaced
- ...and virtually every area of your life that technology impacts like health, wealth, family and relationships
This "technology stuff" can be confusing to many people. You need someone to show and explain it to you in plain English…
We would like to invite you to watch a replay of the special online Zoom event about Artificial Intelligence and ChatGPT and how it will impact people and businesses, including coaches.
In this event, you will gain insights into the latest advancements in AI and ChatGPT technology and their potential to revolutionize the way we live and work.
You will also learn about the opportunities and challenges that come with these technologies and how they can be leveraged by coaches and other professionals in their fields.
This is a unique opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and learn about the future of AI and ChatGPT from one of the leading experts in the field.
(And in case you are wondering how powerful ChatGPT actually is… it wrote ALL of the last 5 paragraphs you just read… including those bullet points and selecting relevant emojis. It also came up with this event name!)