Enter your email...
The Way Of The Wealthy
Master your money & create abundance using the smartest tools from the world's wealthiest people
Online Training Program | Feb 21 - 24, 2022 (4 days from Mon - Thu) | 10am - 6:30pm (Sydney time)
Learn From Australia's Only 2 Time BRW Award Winning Coach, Ben Harvey
The Way Of The Wealthy Reviews
"About 9 months ago I attended WoW and within weeks of using those tools my client base doubled to where I was almost fully booked. That never had happened in 5 years of my business."
"I was able to develop a financial plan. I was able to diversify my assets, I have now invested in property, I've done shares and also learning from that financial plan I've been able to set-up a new business structure using trust."
"Over the last 12 months we have managed to half our bad debts. We have taken a $45,000 credit card debt and we halved it and we're on track to carry it by the end of the year. We're also well on track to double our net worth over the next 5 years."
A Lifetime Of Freedom...
What if money was no longer a limitation? What if you had an abundance of wealth to help people and lead a fulfilling life?
Regardless of your age or current financial situation, financial freedom is attainable. Better yet, it can happen faster than you think.
Wealth is a strategy... and strategies can be learned.
The problem is most people were never taught wealth creation at school. It's time to take charge of your financial destiny for you and your family. Why not you? What do wealthy people do so differently? And how can you harness their tools to build lasting wealth?
Discover how by joining us today. An investment in yourself always pays the best dividends.
Enrol In The Way Of The Wealthy And You Will...
1. Re-imprint your wealth psychology
By the age of 9 years old, over 90% of your psychology as been developed. This includes your views around money, your risk profile etc. This may (or may not) serve you to create wealth in your life. So we need to wring out your existing neurology like a sponge, and dip it in the successful minds of the world's greatest investors and wealth creators
2. Master the different monetary systems
It's been said that money is a game, and the more you understand the rules of the game, the more you can master it. In this section we understand how our modern day money system operates, and how you can use it to your advantage. Knowledge is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Knowledge such as the interplay between the government, the tax system, the financial markets, the banks lending system and foreign exchange rates.
3. Debt reduction and debt leveraging tactics
Debt is both a mindset and a financial situation. In this topic you will learn the types of debt and how to go from owing money to creating wealth in your life in a systematic way that takes control back of your cashflow.
4. Tax minimisation and asset protection
Protecting your wealth is equally as important as creating it. Poor people want to make a lot of money and then spend what's left after tax. Wealthy people want to spend alot of money and control what's left over.
5. Risk analysis and risk minimisation
● Your risk tolerance is one of the cornerstones to successful investing and wealth creation.
● Every investor is different. The risk tolerance and financial plan of Warren Buffett will be different to yours. Your tolerance for risk depends upon your age, personality, income, goals etc. We need to tailor a plan to you and you need to understand yourself as an investor.
● By the end of this session you will know your risk profile and learn 3 ways to legally (and inexpensively) reduce your risk.
6. Property and stock asset class evaluation
When purchasing a property or stock, there are literally hundreds of things you could look for which is overwhelming. However, there are only 7 that are critical to your success.
7. Insurances and estate planning
● Nobody likes to think about the "what if?" situations. But preparing for them has many benefits; it gives you confidence to create ever greater levels of wealth because you know the wealth you've worked so hard for will continue. It also has other benefits such as banks being able to loan you more money should unforseen circumstances occur.
● Estate planning is also critical to build "inter-generational wealth" - wealth that's passed on to your children and grandchildren (without the tax man taking a massive cut).
8. Dividends and passive income streams
● It's a sad fact, but poor people work for money, and wealthy people make money work for them. Although the term "passive income" is overused these days, there are still reliable sources of passive income available which are necessary to afford you the lifestyle you desire without consistently trading your time for money.
● In this session you will learn the 4 major wealth creation strategies that can provide you a diversified and reliable sources of income. This includes sharemarket strategies, property strategies and business.
9. Financial forecasting and planning
● What you plan for expands. The mere act of having a written plan for your wealth increases your chances of creating it by 80%.
● In this session you will put everything you have learned together, and create a 12 month, 5 year and 20 year plan for you and your family.
10. Company structures for investing
● The structure you buy your shares, property or business in can cost (or save) you tens of thousands of dollars.
● In this section you will learn about the different types of trusts, when to use them, how much they cost, and the ideal "rolls royce" structure for your investments so that you may be able to legally reduce your tax while having the flexibility to control the taxable income for you and your family.
11. The compound stages of wealth creation
There are 4 stages of wealth creation. From amateur investor all the way to professional investor. Each stage has pros and cons, pitfalls and opportunities. We will explain each stage and how to navigate from one stage to the next throughout your wealth creation journey.
Program Inclusions And Bonuses
When You Graduate, You Will Receive:
The Wealth Vault
● Tailored wealth analysis
● Private financial advice session with a certified financial advisor - Stock market analysis tool
● Budgeting tool
● The debt reduction formula
● Net-worth assessment tool
● Investment risk assessment
● Investment property organising kit
● Wealth mindset induction
● Benjamin and Cham’s private stock analysis formula
● Benjamin and Cham’s private property analysis formula
Meet Your Trainer
Benjamin J Harvey is a professional speaker and founder of Authentic Education (a BRW 2013 Fast Starters 100 Company).
Having delivered 7,000+ one-on-one coaching sessions and earning over six figures in just the first year of being certified as a coach, Ben now specializes in helping coaches live their love.
Ben has been invited to speak by the Queensland Government and Youth Challenge Australia and holds personal development workshops that blend eastern magic with western strategy.
He has consulted with the largest organisations in Australia such as Optus, IBM and Commonwealth Bank.
What People Are Saying About Benjamin J Harvey
Not only did Ben save our lives, he helped us grow a strong foundation for our marriage.
He enabled us to achieve some massive goals including paying off $150,000 of debt last month!
I highly recommend him and I am deeply grateful for his work.
Taryn & Aaron Ryan
Ben has a gift and talent for helping people get what they want and deserve. Mozart's gift was music, Steve Job's gift is innovation and Ben's gift is uncovering his client's true personal power and wealth path.
After being coached by Ben I was able to breakthrough my blockages and make a $250,000 sale in 90 minutes.
I've been a property developer for over 20 years. Ben not only showed me there's a science to success, but also helped me change the program I call "me".
In less than 12 months, I went from developing one property worth $2.5 million, to working on eight properties worth over $20 million (with no business partners or real estate support!).